You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bob Bradley fired by Swansea City after just 3 months

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billzz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:32 pm    Post subject: Bob Bradley fired by Swansea City after just 3 months Reply with quote

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016/12/27/bob-bradley-fired-swansea-city-manager

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2016/12/27/14092064/bob-bradley-fired-swansea-city-next-manager

that was quick.. Bradley made it just 85 days, I was hoping he would do well being the only American coach..

Quote:
“We are sorry to lose Bob after such a short period of time,” chairman Huw Jenkins said in a statement. “Unfortunately things haven’t worked out as planned and we felt we had to make the change with half the Premier League season remaining.”

- Diaz III at 155 for lightweight belt.

Claim a MLB player- Aaron Judge NYY Noah Syndergaard NYM
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why I missed this, or how... But I'm moving this to where it's better suited - the Soccer Forum
texans_uk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, so many rumours of complaints around his man management, tactics, training etc.

Sounds like he was an absolute disaster.

I'm glad Paul Clement has been given another chance after being unceremoniously discarded by Derby for "not playing the Derby way", whatever the heck that is.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: