You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dallas Stars Thread - Right The Ship!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
the lone star wrote:
Jamie Benn won the Art Ross trophy with a 4 point night against the Preds in the season's final game. Wow!


He went on a tear to win it down the stretch. One of my favorite non-Penguin players in the league.


That was epic. Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got Oduya too!

Out go Daley and Garbutt
In come Sharp, Oduya, and Johns.

LOVE IT! Thank You Chicago! Wink Laughing Razz Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 8216
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
Got Oduya too!

Out go Daley and Garbutt
In come Sharp, Oduya, and Johns.

LOVE IT! Thank You Chicago! Wink Laughing Razz Cool


Can't wait for hockey to start up. Especially cause I'm working for a minor league team Laughing
_________________


^El Ramster

Cicero wrote:
You're the Tony Romo we never deserved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
the lone star wrote:
Got Oduya too!

Out go Daley and Garbutt
In come Sharp, Oduya, and Johns.

LOVE IT! Thank You Chicago! Wink Laughing Razz Cool


Can't wait for hockey to start up. Especially cause I'm working for a minor league team Laughing


Please tell me it's the Allen Americans.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 8216
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
the lone star wrote:
Got Oduya too!

Out go Daley and Garbutt
In come Sharp, Oduya, and Johns.

LOVE IT! Thank You Chicago! Wink Laughing Razz Cool


Can't wait for hockey to start up. Especially cause I'm working for a minor league team Laughing


Please tell me it's the Allen Americans.


It is!
_________________


^El Ramster

Cicero wrote:
You're the Tony Romo we never deserved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
the lone star wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
the lone star wrote:
Got Oduya too!

Out go Daley and Garbutt
In come Sharp, Oduya, and Johns.

LOVE IT! Thank You Chicago! Wink Laughing Razz Cool


Can't wait for hockey to start up. Especially cause I'm working for a minor league team Laughing


Please tell me it's the Allen Americans.


It is!


Ahhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Hook it up bro!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to make some trades to get this team back on track.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
Eagles27 wrote:
I like Glennie a lot. I think he'll be a David Backes type of player once he gets into the league.


I've heard that comparison as well
I just want him to gradually fill out his frame and polish off his game


What a fail this guy was. I think he's bounced back a little now that he's healthy though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This team is so bad. Need a lot. Hemsky and Hudler have been busts, and the squad really misses Janmark. Should have found a way to keep Goligoski and/or Demers. Gotta get rid of Jordie and hopefully upgrade the goaltenders.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 8216
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
This team is so bad. Need a lot. Hemsky and Hudler have been busts, and the squad really misses Janmark. Should have found a way to keep Goligoski and/or Demers. Gotta get rid of Jordie and hopefully upgrade the goaltenders.


To me, Jordie has been the most consistent defender this year. Klingberg has been bad. He's an offensive defenseman that hasn't been providing offense and has been turning it over and missing assignments defensively. Everyone else is just too young. I still think Honka is the best defenseman on the roster, and we refuse to play him. Offseason will be key. Likely a new coaching staff, new goalie, new forwards. I feel like we won't see much change in the defense aside from one new face maybe.
_________________


^El Ramster

Cicero wrote:
You're the Tony Romo we never deserved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd pick in the draft, heck yes! Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
the lone star wrote:
This team is so bad. Need a lot. Hemsky and Hudler have been busts, and the squad really misses Janmark. Should have found a way to keep Goligoski and/or Demers. Gotta get rid of Jordie and hopefully upgrade the goaltenders.


To me, Jordie has been the most consistent defender this year. Klingberg has been bad. He's an offensive defenseman that hasn't been providing offense and has been turning it over and missing assignments defensively. Everyone else is just too young. I still think Honka is the best defenseman on the roster, and we refuse to play him. Offseason will be key. Likely a new coaching staff, new goalie, new forwards. I feel like we won't see much change in the defense aside from one new face maybe.


Good to see that we got Hitchcock. Klingberg also settled down which was nice. I agree with you on Honka, but I also liked what I saw from Lindell.

Hopefully the team makes a savvy signing or two this offseason and gets back on track. I'll keep my fingers crossed for that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see who the Stars select at #3 overall. I hope they make a good pick at #29 too. Sucks that we lost Eakin, but he wasn't a make or break player anyway.

Gotta make some savvy moves this offseason. They already made two with Hitchcock and Bishop. Let's see what happens.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 8216
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
Can't wait to see who the Stars select at #3 overall. I hope they make a good pick at #29 too. Sucks that we lost Eakin, but he wasn't a make or break player anyway.

Gotta make some savvy moves this offseason. They already made two with Hitchcock and Bishop. Let's see what happens.


Obviously an exciting draft getting the top rated defenseman and the top rated goalie. Goalies in the first round are risky, but Oettinger isn't your typical raw, athletic first round goalie
_________________


^El Ramster

Cicero wrote:
You're the Tony Romo we never deserved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group